Gateway II Gateway II

All killer a little filler

Brilliant game. The visual style was simple and a bit different.

The puzzles were all lateral thinking challenges and were cleverly executed. What I mean by that is I'm terrible at music and math and yet I figured out how to do some of the puzzles. However, two of the puzzles were obviously put in just to add length to the game. Such as the fire alarm puzzle. I thought it was a bit pointless as that's what stunts the game progression what with it being random button mashing.

Other than that. Good game.

Hearts Hearts

Sweet and simple

Very entertaining game I must say. The graphics were very profesional, not just on the options screen but the in-game screen too. Where your eye expected the hud to be it was there and all the necassary items, such as the character and hearts, were in bright colours compared to the muted colours in the background.

The lead character was a work of animation brilliance on her own. When you aimed the arrow downwards her feet compencated for ballance.

It is a shame that the effort that went into making the log in system falls short because there is no way to interact with others playing the game. For instance no two player battle mode. Other than that I have nothing but praise for this simple and sweet game that gives Armor Games something profesional looking for others to aspire to.